Hello, Fall! It’s been a while since we were able to enjoy your cooler temperatures and beautiful foliage. While we are sad to see summer go, the autumn weather and fun activities this season brings make the changing of the seasons something we are excited about. So in celebration of the arrival of fall, here’s a bucket list full of fun activities to keep the entire family busy and entertained the entire season. From picking pumpkins to apples and a enjoying few sweet treats in between, here’s 25 things you have to do with your kids this fall season.
1. Take a drive and enjoy the fall scenery
2. Get outside and go to a pumpkin patch
3. Have a family photo session outside in the beautiful fall foliage
4. Carve pumpkins and try a few new designs
5. Roast the pumpkin seeds
6. Go apple picking
7. Turn those apples into apple pie or apple crisp
8. Go on a hayride
9. Collect leaves on a nature walk
10. Then make leaf art with your new collection
11. Make pumpkin slime and be sure to use pumpkin seeds!