Tis the season for lots of family fun! No matter which holiday you celebrate, here are 30 activities to get you and your family outside and enjoying the winter weather and winter holidays. Even though its cold outside, these activities pair perfectly with hot coco and quality family time.
1. Have your kids sing their favorite holiday songs and record them while they perform. Send the videos to their grandparents. They will love them!
2. Find tree lighting ceremonies in your area
3. Create winter flower bouquets and donate them to local charities or nursing homes
4. Start a Secret Santa gift exchange with your family so everyone gets a few small gifts before the holidays start.
5. Make holiday decorations to hang in your home or donate
6. Write letters to Santa
7. Giftwrap your favorite holiday books, then open one each night to read before going to bed.
8. Make Christmas cookies or holiday treats together.
9. Take a drive and see Christmas lights in your area or go to a drive through light display.
10. See a holiday play or musical.
11. Find holiday festivals near your home.