It’s time for spring break, but if heading to a tropical location or amusement park is not in the budget for you and your family, you can still have an amazing spring break full of fun memories and tons of fun. Instead of planning a spring break trip, plan a spring break staycation. If you need inspired on how to celebrate each day of your spring break staycation, here are 24 ideas.
1. Explore local parks near your home. Do a little research before you leave and don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch or dinner.
2. Get crafty and have a day where you make crafts with your kids. Head to your local craft store for kits or get inspired on Pinterest for a few spring break crafts.
3. Camp out inside your home. Break out the sleeping bags and camp indoors.
4. Go bowling!
5. Take everyone to a baseball game. Minor league games are always family friendly and often cheaper
6. Try Geocatching. Your entire family will love this activity and will love being outside.