Having a freshly cleaned car always feels amazing but if you are a busy mom, then you know that a clean car doesn’t stay that way for very long. So before the mess in your car gets out of hand, here are a few car cleaning hacks to help you stay ahead of the mess.
· In a pinch, baby wipes are great for wiping down dashboard, leather seats, the console, and car seats
· A small amount of Vaseline or olive oil can add shine to your dashboard.
· Silicone cupcake liner are the perfect size to be placed into your cup holders. This way the cupcake liner will catch all the spills, crumbs, and messes and will make cleanup a breeze.
· Dusty car vents are no match for a few swipes with a small paint or sponge brush. Use a dry brush or dip the brush in a vinegar and water solution for a quick dusting.
· Get your kids toys, books, and gear off the ground and organized an over-the-door shoe organizer. Just attach it to the back of the seat and fill the pouches with your child’s belongings.