There really is nothing like sitting under the stars, enjoying lots of yummy treats, and watching a great movie with your family. If you have a local drive-in movie theater, it is a perfect weekend activity. So if you are a drive in novice or an expert, here are a few tips to make your drive in move night a success.
- Here are things you’ll need to consider:
- Be sure to pack comfy chairs that you can easily fold at the end of the night.
- Don’t forget blankets, it can get chilly at night.
- You can also pile up blankets and pillows in the back of your van or SUV to make a perfect viewing bed for your family.
- Don’t forget the bug spray! It can get buggy at night