*I received free LeapFrog products in order to host the LeapFrog sponsored MommyParty. The opinions expressed here are my own*
We are huge fans of LeapFrog in this house, and when the fabulous people at LeapFrog asked me to host a “Ready, Set, Read & Write party for my kids and their friends, I hopped (get it–LeapFrog/ hopped), at the chance. Even better, the new LeapReader is geared to early readers and writers, which is perfect for my kids and their pals.
We had 8 of our favorite friends (yes 8 preschoolers) over for a fun-filled party where they had the chance to try out the new LeapReader.
Leap Reader is the complete learn-to read -and write solution that combines three essential literacy skills: reading, writing and listening. Leap Reader is designed to enhance vocabulary development and reading comprehensions to help children become confident, independent readers and writers.
Here is the great party pack that we received from LeapFrog:
LeapReader™ books including:
Learn to Write Letters With Mr. Pencil Writing Workbook
Talking Words Factory Writing Workbook
LeapFrog Disney-Pixar Monsters University 3D book
Also includes 16 pairs of LeapFrog Monsters University 3D glasses!
Get Ready for Kindergarten book
Talking Words Factory Flash Cards
Two LeapReader™ Sampler books
We setup the “Read, Write, Listen Lounge” and the kids couldn’t wait to try everything out! They were able to familiarize themselves with how the LeapReader works and could easily switch between the audio books, games, letter writing, and letter sounds features. All of the moms were amazed at how easily the kids were able to interact with everything in the LeapReader party pack.
Here are some of the reasons that we are loving the LeapReader:
- It has a library of 150+ books, workbooks, audio books and more. This means we can grow our LeapReader library and I don’t have to worry that my kids will quickly get tired of the LeapReader.
- My son and my daughter really enjoy the LeapReader and the coordinating library. Having a toy they both enjoy is HUGE around here!
- Since my son is in Pre-K, we are always looking for ways to encourage his letter writing. The LeapReader gives him so many creative options to practice his letter writing, letter sounds, and early reading
- Even better, the kids are playing but are learning and practicing. How great is that?
- Some of their favorite Disney and Pixar characters are featured in the books!
- The LeapReader has a USB rechargeable battery and doesn’t come with tons of small pieces that we will lose. Thank you, Leapfrog!
The kids took turns trying out the LeapReader, but the Moms were loving how the kids truly enjoyed the books even while patiently waiting for their turn. And we all know how hard it is to wait to play with the cool new toy. Just watch:
One of the biggest hits of the party was the Monsters Inc 3D Book.
Who doesn’t want to practice math when it deals with candy?
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Leap Frog™ and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.