It’s official WE LOVE SUMMER. We love every single part of summer and since the kids and I are living at the beach for a few months there is a good chance we are never, ever coming back. OK, school starts at the end of August so we’ll be back for that. Otherwise, we would just become beach bums. I’ve already shared with you my favorite beach parenting hacks and sanity savers and was ecstatic to share those hacks on the Today Show. So now I want to share a few things that have become a must for our days at the beach, plus a really fun giveaway. So here are the 5 new things you need for your beach trip.
1. the opinion in a thesis statement should always be https://www.medimobile.com/erectile/viagra-west-new-york/92/ get link https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/comprare-viagra-in-svizzera/63/ proposal essay topics accutane 10 mg for steroid induced acne get link see follow url automatic essay practice essay questions to kill a mockingbird pay to write professional academic essay on hillary clinton cialis generique+paiement paypal viagra express shipment natural viagra over the counter http://v-nep.org/classroom/british-theses-database/04/ custom college papers online background essay example click https://ncappa.org/term/essay-topics-child-labour/4/ steps on writing an essay advantages and disadvantages essay of internet enter site describe your best friend essay https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/sample-research-paper-on-homelessness/2/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/outline-for-apa-research-paper/6/ herbal viagra for sale https://fotofest.org/solving/essays-on-firefighters/5/ go https://pacificainexile.org/students/essay-for-sale-online/10/ doxycycline for cats for chronic conditions how to quote an article in an essay Fine Foutas- Since the kids are spending 90% of their days in the ocean or the pool, we seem to have an endless supply of beach towels,. But this year those towels are simply taking up space in the linen closet because I’ve ditched them all for my first favorite summer product Fine Foutas. Fine Foutas (pronounced “foo-tahs”) are hand woven, 100% organic cotton towels that we’ve been using as a beach and pool towels, wraps, picnic blanket, throw blankets, and even a shawl on a chilly night.
At first I couldn’t imagine how a towel that was so thin could be so useful, but I’m telling you, friends, I’m a complete convert. We took the whole family to a waterpark and everyone else was unsuccessfully shoving big, bulky towels into their beach bags, but all four of our foutas folded up nicely and were perfect towels and coverups on a hot day. I love that they get softer every time they’re washed and they really hold up to the beatings of daily uses. Plus they are so pretty and I’m a sucker for anything pretty. When I told the owner of Fine Foutas that I’m a convert, she offered to give two Fine Foutas to one of my readers! Yay for giveaways!
2. Sunscreen Face Sticks- Before my kids head out the door, I cover them head to toe in sunscreen, but after hours of boogie boarding and cannonballs, that morning sunscreen isn’t enough. So when I can wrestle them out of the water for a quick snack or drink, I cover their faces and shoulders with a sunscreen stick in just a few seconds. No mess, no fighting, and I protect those precious faces. Right now we are using this one from Neutrogena.
3. Catch and Release Beach Aquarium- We’ve acquired roughly a million shovels, buckets, and random sand toys; however, the kids newest toy has trumped them all. The Catch and Release Aquarium is the perfect toy for catching sea creatures, studying them, and then releasing them back to their homes. The aquarium is plastic and floats (this has saved us when a big wave has taken it away) and the screen lid allows anything you have collected to still breathe. I love that we can use this toy at a lake or pond too. You can find the aquariums here.
4. Tailgate Tent- In the beginning of summer, a beach umbrella was just fine for a little bit of shade. However, now that we’re in full swing and heat of summer, sorry umbrella, our tailgate tent just kicked your colorful butt. We put the tent in line with all of the other umbrellas along the water and claim our spot for the day. Our entire family can take a break under the tent and it’s perfect for getting a little extra space when the beach gets crowded. Need one? Find it here.
5. Beach Chair With A Cooler for Your Phone– I’ll admit, even at the beach, I find it hard to disconnect from my phone. And while you can keep the sand out of your phone with a sandwich bag, I learned that if you leave your iPhone in the sun, it will lock until the temperature drops! I had no idea this could even happen. Did you? So this year my beach chair has a smaller cooler on the side that keeps my phone cool and sand-free. Here’s the one I’m using:
Hope you are having a great summer and good luck on the giveaway!