I’ve often said that if I can get my kids through adulthood not marrying someone I hate or doing crystal meth, I will call this parenting gig a success; however, I have to wait a long time for that payoff. So, I am going to take the little winning moments where I can get them.
- My kids have just the right amount of unhealthy attachment– Monkey loves school, Mimi will happily stay with her favorite babysitter, and both kids will jump into an inflatable jumpy thing or ball pit as soon as they lay eyes on it, but they always, always look back to make sure I am there. Boo boos—they need me. They want to be put to bed—they need me. A snuggle on the couch—me. Waking up in the middle of the night and need someone to vomit on- always me.
- When they get a snack or a treat, they always ask for one for their sibling- It doesn’t matter if it is a handful of Goldfish crackers at home, a lollipop at the hair salon, or a balloon at a birthday party, both kids always ask for one for the other—always. https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/college-essay-about-family-tradition/ kudler fine foods virtual organization follow write my custom paper cialis on line speech on environmental pollution essay https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/food-technology-coursework-gcse/6/ https://www.myrml.org/outreach/undergraduate-thesis-conceptual-framework/42/ https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-on-lake-pollution/10/ wjec computing coursework help go here technology critical thinking the thesis statement definition ielts writing essays 1 enter source site levitra princeville help with hlta assignments water pills no precrription needed https://211ventura.org/choice/fashion-design-dissertation-examples/40/ buy paper flower backdrop viagra effect prostate get link sito sicuro levitra essay breakdown https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/interesting-college-essay-prompts/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/star-zest-tuition-assignments/8/ professional dissertation abstract writers website for college https://heystamford.com/writing/order-essay-online-cheap-fast/8/ ddoes antibiotics usually how to cure lyme disease anti social elements essay source *Drops mic* *Walks off stage* My job is done here, folks.
- Monkey has no problem defending his sister’s honor-While I do not condone violence, I don’t take kindly to older kids picking on my babies. Like the day some older punk was pushing Mimi on the playground. Before I could run across the playground and go all Mamma Bear on that creep, Monkey jumped off the slide, ran over to the hoodlum, shoved the kid down and yelled in his face “Don’t touch my sister!” Pretty bad-ass for a three year old.
- Strangers always tell me I have “happy kids”- My response is usually, “lucky you, you just missed their epic temper tantrum.” But in all honestly, the kids are really happy and when they show up somewhere, they always have a smile on their faces and are ready to party (as long as your have chocolate milk, that is)
- They have a really weird and hilarious sense of humor-Whether it is the boy walking into the room announcing “Mommy, I can’t hear you. I’ve got a banana in my ear.” That one kills me! I make sure to buy bananas every week just so he can tell that joke with a prop; the potassium is just an added bonus. Or if is the girl that demands to wear sunglasses, a hat, furry boots or all three to make the most mundane tasks,like eating breakfast, fabulous, the kids are strange little birds….and they are all mine!
These may be small victories, but I will take it. After all,