Deciding to add to your brood can be a difficult decision, but luckily for you, I have devised a simple quiz to help you determine if you can expect a bun in your oven in the near future.
- While sitting among the ladies waiting for a pap smear at your yearly exam, you longingly look at the pregnant women and wish you were “playing for the other team”.
- When you hold someone else’s baby, your ovaries make a sound like a sad trombone.
- You have baby names picked out, and if someone on Facebook uses that name for their kid, you only refer to them as “name stealer” and “worst friend ever.” You also make outlandish claims that their baby looks like Winston Churchill.
- You have a secret board on Pinterest where you pin ways to announce the new pregnancy and birth. Plus you really want to have a gender reveal party because they’re just cool and they didn’t have those cool things the last time you were pregnant.
- Sorting through your kids’ piles of outgrown clothes is enough to send you over the edge or face first into a huge glass of wine.
- Seeing a pregnant woman in the grocery store makes you sigh out loud and your uterus weep.
- Your garage looks like this:
- You just got a “save the date” for your cousin’s wedding that is happening on a tropical island next year, and you’re just not sure you can commit…yet.
- You spent last weekend “cleaning up” the guest room.
- You’ve started to kid yourself that the awful side effects of pregnancy really aren’t so wretched,“Morning sickness? Oh it wasn’t that bad!” “Who needs sleep?” “Labor and delivery? ‘Tis but a scratch!”
solution paper topics source https://pacificainexile.org/students/regression-paper/10/ buy paper notes follow https://www.cei.utah.edu/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/2013/?speech=dissertation-printing-durham mechanical engineering paper anthropology paper https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/9472-acid-rain-argumentative-essay/ source auburn university 2020 essay and short answer prompts psychology dissertation abstract thesis statement generator owl dissertation zurГјckziehen http://jeromechamber.com/event/culinary-arts-thesis/23/ viagra for women free why nyu essay sample viagra om man inte behГ¶ver go to link buy zithromax no prescription make your own handwriting font https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-lawsuit-settlements/12/ sociology family essay http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/covers-letterv/21/ http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/my-writer/26/ higher modern studies essay thesis title for quantitative research free essays no plagiarism z proofreading mark how to write application letter for the post of sales assistant follow http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-research-paper/14/ Results:
0 We get it, you’re done. DONE. You’ve sent your husband off to the guillotine and tossed out the baby bibs as soon as your last kid could wipe their own face.
1-3 You may have thought about having another kid, but then your current children performed their magic (tantrum, multiple trips to time out) and they cured your baby fever ASAP.
4-7 You put up a good front, but you could be convinced either way. You’ve got a mild case of baby fever, but it wouldn’t take much for you to “pull the goalie.”
8-10 Come on, who are you kidding? You already have one leg up in the stirrups.