With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you are probably like me and still searching for cute Valentine’s Day treats for your kids or for their class party. However, if you are also like me, you cannot spend hours slaving away in the kitchen or look at Pinterest ONE MORE TIME…kidding, I love Pinterest but I need to step away for the good of man kind. So this year, walk away from the baked goods and make the sweet holiday easier on yourself with this adorable and easy Valentine Robot Snack for your kids or for their class party.
I love these Valentine robots for a number of reasons:
- They are so easy to make– just stack everything up and use your magical hot glue gun
- If you are making these for a class treat, you can get all of the supplies at the Dollar Store so you won’t break the bank.
- There are so many variations to these Valentine robots and you can personalize your robots based on the ages and needs of the children
- I can’t say this enough– they are so stinking cute
Here’s what you need:
- Juice Box
- Pudding Cup or applesauce cup
- 2 Mini size boxes of candy, raisins, stickers, or temporary tattoos
- Chocolate candy heart
- Two tube shaped candies, Smarties, or mini licorice
- Googly eyes
- Permanent marker
- Glue Gun
With just a little bit of glue, you get this handsome fella!
When making this guy I found that a little bit of glue goes a long way. You can also use a heavier tape to assemble your robot. To put him all together too me less than a minute! So if you are making this for a class, you can start a little assembly line a few days before.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and that someone gets you something really sweet too!